The Community Operations Manager is a key member of the iCard Marketing team, who is responsible for the customization, localization, market positioning and sales of the iCard Digital Wallet product on the French market. He plays a key role in creating together with the Marketing Manager and the whole marketing team a custom marketing strategy based on the local specifics.
The Community Operations Manager is responsible for coordinating with the other team members the proper execution, analyses and evaluation of the marketing strategy. The Community Operations Manager is in charge of the market results in terms of – sales, customer retention, customer satisfaction, customer lifecycle value. He monitors and analyses the processes related to customer acquisition, retention and development and suggests optimizations, offers campaigns and improvement tactics. Last but not least, the Community Operations Manager supports business development activities related to building partnerships with local organizations in order to improve the product competitiveness on the local market and customize it based on the specific customer needs.
In the current role you will be challenged to:
• Ensure the product localization in terms of product translations, all product related messages and notifications, marketing communication;
• Support the preparation of the iCard Support team members responsible for the customer support processes (market France); monitor the quality of the French customer support, reviewing timeliness and quality; participate in the French support staff trainings, the preparations of support scenarios, answers, etc.;
• Regularly review and analyse customer complaints from French customers and escalate major issues in order to support their solving in timely manners;
• Prepare a thorough market and competitor analyses and update it ever 6 months; regularly monitor and analyse the change in the local market environment;
• Together with the Marketing team build a local marketing strategy and manage its execution;
• Set up local social media communication channels and handle the regular communication across these channels;
• Build and maintain relationships with local industry organizations, communities and associations.
• Build relationships with local journalists, PR specialists, marketing agencies to enable and support the execution of the local marketing strategy.
• Prepare regular management reports for the French markets: customer base growth rates, churn rate, customer value, customer behaviour reports, etc;
• Minimum 3-years’ experience in a Management role, preferably in the fields of Marketing, Sales or Business Development;
• Native French speaker or fluency in French;
• Self-driven person, ready to tackle issues related to market development and growth;
• Result driven, ready to achieve goals;
• Loves discovering untapped opportunities, has a grasp on current trends and is always striving to implement fresh ideas.
• Client centric and creative personality.
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
• “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment.
• Attractive and motivating salary.
• Home office options.
• The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions.
• Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
• Exciting team building events.
• Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
• Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
• CV in English.
• Cover letter.