• If you want and love managing (big) data.
• If you are interested in IT subject areas like: Business Intelligence, Business Analytics, Data Integration, Data warehouse, Data Science, Predictive Analytics and Big Data.
• If you want to develop in these areas, learn to work with the latest technology on the market and become a leading BI/BA Developer, Data Integrator or DWH Developer, then this position is right for you.
Your Responsibilities Will Be To:
• Translate business needs to technical specifications.
• Build and maintain architectural design of conceptual/logical/physical data models.
• Develop and maintain ETL processes and/or SQL queries from various source systems.
• Create visualizations and analytical reports/dashboards.
• Participate in testing and evaluation of analytics solutions.
• Read, create and maintain technical documentation.
Our Essential Requirements are:
• 2 years professional experience as a BI or SQL Developer.
• Experience with SQL queries (writing, executing, manipulating) and relational data bases.
• Analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude.
• Attention to detail and strong time management skills.
• Strong communication skills and fluent English.
Your Advantages are:
• Knowledge of best practices and concepts in Business Intelligence, Business Analytics, Data Integration and Data warehouse.
• Experience in Microsoft SQL Server, SSAS, SSRS and Power BI or another BI tools.
• Skills in any ETL tools (for example SQL Server Integration Services– Data Integrator, etc.).
• Experience with data modeling tools.
What we offer you:
• Salary tailored to job responsibilities, market levels and your specific experience.
• A supportive, motivating and comfortable work environment.
• Interesting and diverse projects in different sectors and organizations.
• Continuous professional development and opportunity to work with leading technologies.
• Participation in conferences in the country and abroad on topics like Business Analytics and Data Science.
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
• CV in English.
• Cover letter.