What we can do best? Do you know that a POS or e-commerce transaction has more than 120 data elements and hundreds sub-element? Do you know that we validate and process all these elements for less than 2 seconds and we do this, thousands of times per hour without ever stopping?
Do you know that a debit or credit card has more than 1 000 tags and we know the exact value of every tag so our cardholders can make transactions with cards, mobile application, key holders, rings and watches all over the world?
We have transaction processing, merchants and cardholders in whole Europe. We work directly with the biggest companies in the world: Mastercard, Visa, American express, JCB etc.
If you want to be part of all this processes, we are looking for a person for our Core Team: the key team in the company where every project begins and ends.
In the current role you will be challenged to:
• Become a valued part of the Payment systems team in the company.
• Work on new payment options to be developed and offered to partners.
• Make integrations directly with worldwide payment schemes. Such activities are rare in most of the local banks.
• Analyze and document new and existing business processes to validate a solution that supports project objective(s).
• Develop and manage detailed business and functional requirements.
• Facilitate cross-functional meetings to capture requirements.
• Prepare business process models.
• Manage business-related issues and action item resolution.
• Drive the success of our products by delivering articulate, effective, and entertaining written content for developer audience.
• Establish a cross-functional relationship with engineering, marketing, and other functions within the business to collaborate on projects and deliverables.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Information Technologies or similar technical area.
• Basic knowledge in MSSQL and love for computer technologies.
• Previous experience on a similar position.
• Knowledge of the banking and e-commerce payment landscape is a plus.
• Excellent written and spoken English.
• Analytical skills; ability to work freely with data.
• Communication and presentation skills.
• Confidence, sense of responsibility, and self-direction.
• Abilities needed to capture and document the needs of the business
• Problem-solving skills.
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
• “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment.
• Home office options.
• Attractive and motivating salary.
• The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions.
• Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
• Exciting team building events.
• Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
• Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
• CV in English.
• Cover letter.