In the current role you will be challenged to:
• Develop software solutions and database models and scripts.
• Test, debug, and maintain the application software throughout the product lifecycle.
• Support release manager to build packages, versions and releases.
• Ensure third level of support for incident management to the production teams and problems resolution.
• University Degree
• Experience with C++
• Knowledge in MFC, STL, Sockets, Multithreading
• Good command of English
• Great attention to detail
• Keeping up with deadlines
Experience with the following will be considered as an advantage:
• Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
• Microsoft SQL Server.
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
• “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment.
• Home office options.
• Attractive and motivating salary.
• The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions.
• Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
• Exciting team building events.
• Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
• Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
• CV in English.
• Cover letter.