In the current role you will be challenged to:
• Develop of software solutions and database models and scripts.
• Test, debug, and maintain the application software throughout the product lifecycle.
• Support release manager to build packages, versions and releases.
• Ensure third level of support for incident management to the production teams and problems resolution.
• University degree in Computer Science or similar.
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of C# 5 or higher or at least 2 years’ experience in C# projects or good knowledge and understanding of .NET Framework 4.5 or higher.
• Good knowledge and understanding of web oriented programming.
• Good knowledge and understanding of MVC 5 or higher.
• Experience with WEB API will be considered as a strong advantage.
• DB Fundamentals, Design/Implementation, SQL.
• Good technical English.
• Team player.
• Analytical and logical thinking.
Experience with the following will be considered as an advantage:
• Experience with Microsoft Management Studio.
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
• Knowledge in C and/or C++.
• Experience with SVN.
• Knowledge in TFS.
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
• Attractive and motivating salary.
• “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment.
• The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions.
• Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
• Exciting teambuilding events.
• Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
• Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
• CV in English.
• Cover letter.