In the current role you will be challenged to:
• Develop software solutions and database models and scripts.
• Test, debug, and maintain the application software throughout the product life cycle.
• Support release manager to build packages, versions and releases.
• Ensure third level of support for incident management to the production teams and problems resolution.
• University degree in Information Technologies.
• At least 2 years’ experience in C# projects.
• Knowledge in C#.
• DB Fundamentals, Design/Implementation, SQL.
• Good technical English and fluent English conversation capability.
• Easily work in a team.
• Analytical and logical thinking.
• Understanding of HTML/XML, CSS, Java Script.
• Experience with MSSQL, SQLite.
• Programming in C/C++.
• Interest in Hardware .
• Working experience in Financial/Banking organization.
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
• Attractive and motivating salary.
• “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment.
• Remote and home office options.
• The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions.
• Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
• Exciting team building events.
• Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
• Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
• CV in English.
• Cover letter.