In the current role you will be challenged to:
• Conduct clients analysis and assessment based on provided documents as well as public and/or other relevant resources.
• Review periodically existing clients’ database.
• Evaluate merchants` exposure.
• University degree in Economics, Finance or other relevant.
• At least 2 years of professional experience.
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
• Ability to prioritize and work under strict deadlines.
• Pro-active approach and ability to take appropriate decisions.
• Proficient use of MS Office.
• Excellent command of English.
• Additional EU languages will be considered an advantage.
• Previous experience in research and analysis of information will be considered a strong advantage.
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
• “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment.
• Attractive and motivating salary.
• Remote and home office options.
• The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions.
• Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
• Exciting team building events.
• Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
• Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
• CV in English.
• Cover letter.