iCard is seeking our new Social Media Community Manager to oversee and build on our communities where you’ll set and own all aspects of social media community management. For us our customers are number one priority and we want to make sure that their voice is being heard across all of our social channels.
In this role, you’ll have an opportunity to develop this area combining creative, entrepreneurial and cutting-edge ideas within the community management space to create an innovative community management practice that has a wide reach across our target markets.
We are a team of ambitious people and love to pioneer. You’ll have a high level of autonomy and no day will be the same. You’ll be encouraged to be the best you can be by taking on diverse challenges as we continue to grow and expand our customer base.
In the current role you will be challenged to:
• Oversee all community management and consumer engagement across all iCard social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, TrustPilot, Google Play.
• Work cross-functionally with Customer Support, Help Desk, Product Team and other teams to ensure all customer inquiries are resolved promptly and that potential issues are escalated in a timely and appropriate manner.
• Define and execute a coordinated strategy to engage consumers on non-owned platforms and forums, together with the Marketing Manager.
• Set community management KPIs goals and work to achieve and surpass them.
• Make recommendations to the Marketing Manager for positive brand association and reputation optimizations.
• Be active in social listening and monitoring across channels and make clear recommendations to help maximize our community-building efforts.
• At least 3 years of experience as a Community Manager for a consumer or lifestyle brand, banking, fintech or technology startup, or other related industry.
• Proven experience at growing and managing an online community and building a community of influencers.
• You know how to handle platforms natively or through management tools, and have some experience with reporting.
• Strong written and oral communication skills, including understanding of tone of voice.
• A keen sense of judgement and flexibility to manage competing or shifting priorities.
• Ability to work independently and take ownership while still being a team player who is always ready to help others.
• Drive, creativity, and a sense of humor!
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
• Attractive and motivating salary.
• Remote and home office options.
• The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions.
• Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
• Exciting team building events.
• Card for sport activities.
• Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
• CV in English.
• Cover letter.