The Country Manager to expand the presence and ensure a robust market penetration in Italy for its core products iCard Direct (Acquiring services), API Card (Issuing Services), iCard Digital Wallet and iCard for Business. Your task will be to boost the growth of the Italian market, and you will be able to take complete control of the market development and utilise your Digital, FinTech or Technology background to do it.
• Take ownership of the Italian market and establish a growth strategy for each of the company brands and products.
• Facilitate appropriate conversations with internal and external marketing, ensuring a clearly defined vision for the Italian market penetration.
• Source, establish and evaluate strategic partnerships in the Italian market.
• Work across the relevant business areas (Business Development/Product/ Finance) to expand existing and new features and products while ensuring all features are relevant to the Italian customers.
• Ability to work independently and as part of an international organisation.
• Identify and maximise revenue opportunities with each prospect partner and identify profitable market niches and segments to offer our digital payment solutions.
• Oversee all operational topics as well as profit & loss
• Build and maintain awareness of the competitive landscape and update internal teams on key developments (Leadership, Marketing and Sales Teams).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills complemented by a confident presentation style.
• 10+ years of relevant experience
• Experience in the issuing business and/or the acquiring business
• Successful experience launching and expanding global companies into new markets, ideally experience in FinTech, consumer platforms, digital environments or financial services
• Excellent commercial and analytical skills combined with a clear concept of business strategy
• Proven experience in a senior leadership position (COO / Managing Director / Country Director or similar)
• Exposure to product management, business development, propositions and senior/ board level engagement
• Passion for business and technology
Please apply by sending us your CV and cover letter in English.