In the current role you will be challenged to:
• Create new business opportunities for cross and up-sell through analysing customer needs and market trends.
• Build and manage the relationships with current and new customers, starting from the verification process.
• Track customer experience and satisfaction and proactively address customer issues in order to meet their needs.
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; follow-up on the product updates.
• University degree in Business, Marketing or similar.
• Fluency in Italian.
• Good level of English.
• Experience in banking or other financial institutions would be considered an advantage.
• Experience on a similar position will be considered a strong advantage.
• Communication and presentation skills.
• Analytical skills; ability to work with data.
• Confidence, sense of responsibility, and positive mindset.
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
• “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment.
• Attractive and motivating salary.
• The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions.
• Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
• Exciting team building events.
• Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
• Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
• CV in English.
• Cover letter.