In the current role you will be challenged to:
• Provide high quality customer service to our French clients.
• Sustainably grow your knowledge about our innovative products and services.
• Work with various communication channels.
• Excellent command of French – both written and spoken.
• Good level of English language is an advantage.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Willingness to learn about new, innovative financial solutions and be the trusted person to our clients.
• Good multitasking, prioritization and organizational skills.
• Good attention to details.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
• “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment.
• Attractive and motivating salary.
• The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions.
• Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
• Exciting team-building events.
• Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
• Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
• CV in English.
• Cover letter.