In the current role you will be challenged to:
• Deploy and manage MS SQL Server 2014/2017 according to best practices.
• Know Always On Availability Groups, SQL Server Failover Clusters, HA/DR Solutions.
• Configure and maintain database servers and services, monitoring of system health, capacity planning, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
• Establish and maintain backup and recovery policies and procedures.
• Be responsible for database storage architecture design and management.
• Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes.
• Provide performance tuning, query optimization and indexing strategies or all corporate databases.
• Support development and application teams in apps integration with database infrastructure.
• Know PostgreSQL or MySQL or another DB technology including NoSQL considered advantage.
• At least 3 years of experience in Database Administration with MS SQL Server 2014/2017 is a must.
• Experience in OLTP DB environment.
• Experience in working with Windows Server 2012/2016.
• Good knowledge in English, both written and verbal
• Analytical thinking
• Excellent problem-solving skills
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
• “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment.
• Home office options.
• Attractive and motivating salary.
• The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions.
• Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
• Exciting team building events.
• Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
• Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
• CV in English.
• Cover letter.