In the current role you will be challenged to:
• Participate in preparation and subsequent follow-up of budget plans and financial forecasts
• Perform a range of financial and operational analysis.
• Prepare, design and distribute periodic analytics reports.
• Improve and maintains databases utilized for reporting.
• Monitor financial outcome of gap closing actions, capturing business insights of trends.
• Process periodic monthly financial data and analysis.
• Support the pricing processes within the Company
• Support to external and internal audit activities
• University degree in Economics. Major in Accounting or Finance will be considered as an advantage.
• Experience in a similar position or in a financial institution. Experience in preparation of budgets, forecasts, financial and managements reporting. Experience in accounting will be considered as an advantage.
• Excellent computer skills – MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Word. Experience with accounting software and databases will be considered as an advantage.
• Fluency in English.
• Knowledge in tax legislation and IFRS/IAS will be considered as an advantage.
• Strong analytical and strategic thinking, team player, initiative and proactive personality, independent decision maker
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
• “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment.
• Home office options
• Attractive and motivating salary.
• The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions.
• Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
• Exciting team building events.
• Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
• Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
• CV in English.
• Cover letter.