In the current role you will be challenged to:
• Conduct instant clients’ transactions analysis and take respective measures if suspicious behaviour is detected
• Review periodically existing clients’ transaction database and create patterns for intersection of further fraud/losses
• Be in line with most current Card Schemes (VISA, MasterCard) regulations and best practices for fraud prevention
• Communicate found issues with other Departments
• Working on shifts will be required – both night (mostly) and day
• University degree in Economics, Legal or other relevant;
• Bank experience will be considered as a strong advantage
• Excellent command of English;
• Ability to prioritize and work under strict deadlines;
• Attention to details
• Proficient use of MS Office;
• Experience in research and analysis of information
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
• “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment.
• Home office options.
• Attractive and motivating salary.
• The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions.
• Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
• Exciting team building events.
• Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
• Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
• CV in English.
• Cover letter.