In the current role you will be challenged to:
• Prepare web design development of the application.
• Take part in integration with Back end development (PHP based).
• Follow strong secure development principals.
• University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Web design – HTML5, Java script.
• Secure development strong experience.
• Object oriented programming.
• Experience with mySQL.
• Good command of English.
• Great attention to details.
• Keeping up with deadlines.
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
• “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment.
• Remote and home office options.
• Attractive and motivating salary.
• The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions.
• Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
• Exciting team building events.
• Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
• Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
• CV in English.
• Cover letter.