In the current role you will be challenged to:
• Create unique designs of card products.
• Create print advertisements for cards, advertising campaigns.
• Participate in the creative process of generating ideas and building concepts.
• Develop designs and manage design projects for physical locations branding.
• Design ambient branding for trade shows and any outdoor.
• Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure the design meets the product style guide and philosophy.
• Always strives to develop your skills and learn new ones.
• Use Personas and target audience profiles when creating designs.
• 1-2 years of experience in print design.
• Very good command of the products: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Corel Draw.
• Knowledge in the field of offset and screen printing.
• Knowledgeable about print design, layout, material, packaging construction.
• High attention to detail across all your deliverables.
• Strong time management skills with ability to handle tight deadline.
• Experience with international projects would be considered an advantage.
• Good command of spoken and written English.
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
• “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment.
• Attractive and motivating salary.
• The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions.
• Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
• Exciting team building events.
• Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
• Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are your ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
• CV in English.
• Portfolio demonstrating your design skills (provide sample URLs or an online portfolio).
• Cover letter.