In the current role you will be challenged to:
• Provide support and actively participate in the overall HR process related to events, training and career development.
• Take part in learning and employees feedback activities based on shared understanding of company values and strategy.
• Support the recruitment processes when needed.
• Communicate, collaborate and establish sustainable relations with universities’ career centers representatives.
• Actively look for new internal and external opportunities related to events, training and career development processes.
• Organize employer-branding events.
• At least 1 year experience in the HR field.
• Relevant University degree.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Presentation skills.
• Organization skills.
• Creative and innovative approach and mindset.
• Corporate culture experience and understanding is considered as an advantage.
• Fluency in English.
• Excellent computer literacy (MS Office).
• Team spirit.
• Strong interpersonal skills, positive attitude, problem solving skills and attention to details.
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
• “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment.
• Attractive and motivating salary.
• Remote and home office options.
• The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions.
• Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
• Exciting team building events.
• Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
• Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
• CV in English.
• Cover letter.