In the current role you will be challenged to:
• Build and develop the global HR strategy of iCard.
• Develop, implement and maintain human resources policies in order to implement them in the corporate environment and culture.
• Coordinate, direct and manage the recruitment and selection process including job advertisement, interviews, applications assessment and approval.
• Plan, organize and provide training programs, employee onboarding and integration, resulting in high levels of employee development and performance, career growth and employee wellness.
• Organize delivering of performance management programs aimed to drive a high-performance culture.
• Measure employee engagement and identify areas that require improvement to nurture a positive working environment.
• Manage all employee relations through to conclusion – providing advice, guidance and support to line managers.
• Actively take part and organize Employer branding initiatives and events.
• Manage and control the performance of HR Budget.
• Prepare reports on key metrics, including recruitment, training, remuneration and benefits, absenteeism and turnover.
• Actively collaborate and communicate with all business stakeholders in order to better understand the business and its needs related to HR activities.
• University degree in HR, Management, Economics.
• 3 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably within the financial industry.
• Experience in implementing and managing recruitment, training and performance management systems and channels.
• Experience of designing and delivering coaching/mentoring, learning and development and talent management programs.
• Experience in managing a team of HR professionals.
• Good understanding of both domestic and international labor markets.
• Knowledge of contemporary HR thinking and innovation.
• Fluency in English.
• Microsoft Office proficiency.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, as to communicate professionally with potential candidates, employees and members of the senior management team.
• Ability to effectively gather, analyze information and present it in a resourceful manner.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
• “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment.
• Attractive and motivating salary.
• Remote and home office options.
• The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions.
• Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
• Exciting team building events.
• Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
• Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
• CV in English.
• Cover letter.