In the current role you will be challenged to:
• Implement, improve and monitor a strategic, comprehensive information security program to ensure appropriate levels of confidentiality, integrity, availability, safety, privacy and recovery of information assets;
• Facilitate a metrics and reporting framework to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of the program;
• Establish and improve current policies, procedures, standards, processes and controls adhere to framework requirements;
• Monitor and assess processes to ensure compliance and adherence to established security policies, procedures, and standards;
• Serve as the liaison with external agencies and organizations, including law enforcement, as needed for incident response and planning;
• Ensure threat and vulnerability resources and technology are proactively monitored;
• Monitor compliance with the organization’s information security policies and procedures among employees, contractors, alliances, and other third parties;
• Work with legal, risk and compliance staff to ensure all information owned, collected, and controlled by or on behalf of the company is processed and stored in accordance with applicable laws and other regulatory requirements;
• Provide expert advice related to information and systems security to CIO and other executives and serves as an internal consulting resource on information security issues.
• Knowledge in complex IT environment systems and architectures
• Worked at least 5 years in IS/IT Governance position
• Windows and Linux based technologies
• Monitoring technologies
• Cyber Security Defence approaches
• Vulnerability management tools
• Third parties relationships
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
• “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment.
• Home office options.
• Attractive and motivating salary.
• The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions.
• Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
• Exciting team building events.
• Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
• Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
• CV in English.
• Cover letter.