In the current role you will be challenged to:
• Work closely with the Head of Internal Audit to develop and execute audit programs in accordance with internal audit policies, methodologies, regulatory requirements and the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing;
• Identify and analyze the risks in the company that have a direct or indirect impact on its activities including financial, operational and IT security;
• Interact with staff to obtain an understanding of relevant risks, controls and processes;
• Assist in developing audit reports with results from audits carried out; provide recommendations to mitigate identified deficiencies;
• Monitor audit progress (against expected timelines, scope, etc.) and project manage to completion, escalating where required in a timely manner.
• Higher education – Accounting / Finance / Computer Science;
• Fluent in English (written and spoken);
• Experience in a similar position;
• Familiar with the regulations in the Banking Industry;
• Knowledge in the field of payments and card systems;
• Familiar with IIA standards;
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
• Experience working with databases;
• Interested or have knowledge in information security;
• A strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
• Responsible and pro-active person.
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
• “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment.
• Remote and home office options.
• Attractive and motivating salary.
• The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions.
• Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
• Exciting team building events.
• Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
• Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
• CV in English.
• Cover letter.