Our Internship is between 3 and 6 months. It is designed to give you real world hands on experience. You will be working alongside more experienced developers in creating your first own application.
You will be part of our Mobile Applications (Android & iOS) team where you will be involved in day to day activities and have an impact and you will be also given the opportunity to maintain and modify existing application on your own as well as under directions from senior staff members.
In the current role you will be challenged to:
• Design, develop, modify and implement mobile application.
• Work on modifying/maintaining applications, in addition to owning parts of feature development.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Work with external data sources and APIs.
• Implement creative, usable and compelling user interfaces.
• Participate in design and coding activities with other staff members.
• Currently studying or graduating in Informatics, Business Information systems, Software and Internet technologies, Computer system and technologies, etc.
• Good knowledge of Kotlin or Java, understanding of OOP concepts, SOLID principles, algorithms.
• Expertise in Android Studio, ADT & profiling tools like DDMS & MAT would be a plus.
• Good understanding Android OS and SDK.
• Good spoken and written English.
• Good analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
• Working experience in Android app development would be considered an advantage.
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
• The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions.
• Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
• Exciting team building events.
• Card for sport activities.
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
• CV in English.
• Cover letter.