In the current role you will be challenged to:
• Code and test programming for software and mobile apps.
• Develop and deploy applications.
• Fix bugs in existing code.
• Collaborate with product, design, and marketing teams as needed to gather requirements.
• Resolve user-submitted problems and questions.
• Currently studying Computer Science, Engineering, Maths or related field.
• Experience with C, C++, .NET.
• Experience with OOP.
• Direct experience with Agile software development methodologies a plus.
• Understanding of object-oriented programming.
• Ability to write clean, well-documented code.
• Knowledge of SQL and Microsoft SQL Server.
• Good communication skills.
• Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking abilities.
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
• “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment.
• Remote and home office options.
• Attractive and motivating salary.
• The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions.
• Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
• Exciting team building events.
• Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
• Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
• CV in English.
• Cover letter.