In the current role you will be challenged to:
• Support existing e-mail marketing practices and processes of planning and executing customer e-mail campaigns along each step of the customer journey process, including creating the concept, content, structure, set up, customization in terms of language, target audience, tracking, KPIs, reporting, etc.
• Support existing e-mail marketing practices and processes of campaign execution via the Mailchimp e-mail automation platform
• Create and manage your own internal marketing email campaigns, targeting internal audiences and achieving predefined goals
• Manage existing, regular e-mail marketing campaigns and optimizing their quality in the course of time;
• Plan and execute customer e-mail marketing campaigns for different products from the iCard product portfolio – creating the concept, content, structure, set up, customization in terms of language, target audience, tracking, KPIs, reporting, etc,
• Manage mailing lists and client database
• Support the planning, preparation, and execution of push notification campaigns
• Prepare e-mail marketing reports on campaign, weekly and monthly basis
• Ensure the marketing messages are conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects.
• Ensuring all email campaigns comply with current email best practices in the industry.
• A/B Testing on various email campaigns to establish the most effective
• Ensure messages are sent in proper time, form and template.
• Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
• Review messages for brevity.
• Follow up on interested respondents.
• Use statistical analysis and reports to create campaigns.
• Tracking and reporting on email campaigns in order to guide improvements.
• Working closely with the Senior E-mail Marketing Expert and the whole Marketing team to bring about constantly improving the email marketing strategy.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, PR
• Fluency in English and Bulgarian
• Excellent written and copywriting communication skills
• Time management skills
• Excellent Excel skills
• Extremely analytical and able to translate complex data into actionable and profitable email marketing campaigns.
• Ability to work well in a team
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
• “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment.
• Attractive and motivating salary.
• Home office options.
• The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions.
• Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
• Exciting team building events.
• Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
• Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
• CV in English.
• Cover letter.