In the current role you will be challenged to:
• Understand and analyze product requirements and communicate with Business analysts
• Develop test design of user scenarios, test cases and checklists
• Execute manual tests according to functional specifications, report and process defects
• Design, deploy, install, provision, troubleshoot, and maintain of internal infrastructure used for testing
• In process of studying or already completed University Degree in Computer Science or similar
• Ability to work in a team
• Desire to develop and learn new skills
• Sharp eye for bugs and imperfections in the software
• Good knowledge of Quality Assurance theory: principles, methodologies and techniques
• Analytical mindset, ability to solve complex logical puzzles
• Good command of English
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server is considered as an advantage
• Basic knowledge of Jira and Confluence is considered as an advantage
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
• “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment.
• Home office options.
• Attractive and motivating salary.
• The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions.
• Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
• Exciting team building events.
• Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
• Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
• CV in English.
• Cover letter.