In the current role you will be challenged to:
• Maintain the relationship with current key accounts and new corporate partners by communicating with them to drive the best possible merchant experience
• Play an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients as well as maximizing potential opportunities;
• Organizing of the buying process: from the initial contact, negotiations, contract signing to order processing with all involved departments and software systems;
• Handle different sorts of inquiries from Merchants and Partners and assists them in resolving the issues that arise.
• Actively participate in client meetings
• Prepare activity reports and analysis
• Relevant background in the Payment industry and a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Finance or Marketing are ideal for this position.
• Excellent spoken and written English (a second foreign language will be an advantage )
• Multitasking and organizational skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent Project Management skills
• Proficient use of MS Office
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
• “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment.
• Attractive and motivating salary.
• Home office options.
• The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions.
• Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
• Exciting team building events.
• Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
• Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
• CV in English.
• Cover letter.