Location: Varna, Bulgaria
Your new job:
• Work closely with IT & Operations department, Developers, Support Analysts, Test Analysts and Projects Managers in order to deliver software solutions of highest quality.
• Provide installing, maintaining and upgrading servers and applications, ensuring the servers are backed up and the server data is secure from unauthorized access.
• Perform light programming (usually scripting to automate tasks) as well as system monitoring (setting up and maintenance of appropriate monitoring tools), cloud infrastructure management (installing and supporting applications running in remote cloud facilities), etc.
• Minimum 2 years of professional experience as System Administrator or relevant position.
• Linux OS Basics – initial install of required packages/services and setup.
• Familiar with network configuration, including IP addressing, basic routing, VLAN configuration.
• Familiar with Nginx and Apache2 setup – virtual hosts, SSL certificates, security.
• Familiar with MySQL deployment, clustering and replication, user access rights, backup/restore or transferable skills from another SQL platform.
• Understanding of TCP/IP network stack is a must.
• Minimum 1 year of experience with virtualization technologies (VMWare or Hyper-V).
• Experience with cryptography, SSL certificate chains, SSL offloading (not mandatory but it is a plus).
• Understanding of load-balancing with HAProxy and Nginx.
• Familiar with DNS and zone configuration, Dnssec.
• Familiar with Postfix and Dovecot configuration and troubleshooting.
• Understanding of storage systems and RAID arrays and levels – HP MSA, HP EVA or equivalent (not mandatory but is a plus).
• Understanding of SAN networking – FC and iSCSI, SAS (not mandatory but it is a plus).
• Previous experience in application monitoring.
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
• Good command of English.
• Knowledge in scripting – bash, Perl, python or others (not mandatory but it is a plus).
• Experience or knowledge about server grade hardware equipment is a plus.
Please apply by sending us your CV and cover letter in English.