In the current role you will be challenged to:
• Measure the performance of online and offline campaigns.
• Prepare Customer Behavioral Profiles.
• Analyze Customer Acquisition Funnels.
• Measure Customer Lifetime Value.
• Measure, analyze and summarize customer feedback and comments.
• Measure and analyze affiliate programs revenues.
• Measure and analyze affiliate programs performance – leads, active clients, in-app actions.
• Prepare managerial reporting for affiliate programs effectiveness.
• Measure and analyze affiliate tracking links.
• Measure and analyze product daily KPIs.
• Report on website KPIs.
• Conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data.
• Alert and recommend campaign, website, product optimizations.
• Track email campaign metrics (delivery, open, click-through rates).
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Marketing, Finance, Statistics.
• 3+ years managing the infrastructure and reporting of web analytics platforms – Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager strongly preferred.
• Experience with configuring conversion pixels and event schemas is an advantage.
• Good proficiency in Excel and/or SQL.
• Experience with web analytics platforms such as: Google Analytics, Yandex Metrica, etc.
• Advanced working knowledge of MS PowerPoint required.
• Excellent attention to detail, critical thinking, communication and presentation skills required.
• Ability to communicate data in a way that is easy to understand and presents clear recommendations.
• Experience in working with marketing teams to deliver analyses and answer business questions.
• Demonstrated experience in at least one of the following areas: SEO, PPC, Display advertising, Social Media Advertising, Email marketing.
• Experience and understanding of Google AdWords (certification a plus), Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and other digital platforms.
• Experience in marketing in the Financial industry will definitely be considered an advantage.
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
• Attractive and motivating salary.
• Remote and home office options.
• The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions.
• Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
• Exciting team building events.
• Card for sport activities.
• Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
• CV in English.
• Cover letter.