In the current role you will be challenged to:
• Lead the design and development of new mobile applications and features.
• Test, debug, and maintain the application software throughout the product life cycle.
• Work with Tech team and other cross-functional teams to ensure that projects are delivered according to the requirements and with the highest quality.
• Keep your ear to the ground, helping us define and analyze industry best practices and important developments in the mobile space.
• University degree in Computer science, Computer Information Systems or related.
• Knowledge in Object Oriented Programming.
• Knowledge or experience with Android, Java or iOS and Objective C (iPhone SDK).
• Fundamental knowledge in algorithms and data structures.
• Knowledge in embedded mobile (Linux/ Windows /Android).
• Interest to learn Kotlin.
• Understanding of network programming (client-server programming, TCP/IP, HTTP).
• Basic knowledge in using: XML and JSON.
• Good level of English language – reading comprehension and writing.
• Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Strong time management and organizational skills to drive projects to their completion.
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
• “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment.
• Home office options.
• Attractive and motivating salary.
• The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions.
• Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
• Exciting team building events.
• Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
• Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
• CV in English.
• Cover letter.