In the current role you will be challenged to:
• Create wire frames, storyboards, user flows and global interface concept design for mobile applications (Android and iOS Apps).
• Search and bring original ideas for simple, interactive and stunning user interface.
• Collaborate closely with product owners, developers and QA teams to ensure the efficient implementation of the concepts to the final products.
• Execute all visual stages of creating the product – from concept to final hand-off to the development team.
• Assist the development team with design guidelines and graphic elements to ensure the smooth running of implementation process.
• Research on various topics to ensure the best practices in the human interface guidelines that will be relevant to our products.
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (especially Adobe Photoshop, CorelDRAW, Adobe After Effects).
• Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and best practices in web design / the mobile app design is a very strong advantage.
• High attention to the small details and ability to think out-the-box, skills for solving creatively and effectively problems.
• Self-motivation with an ability to hit deadlines and work on multiple projects.
• Be a good team player.
• Present your UI design skills with a strong portfolio (please provide a sample URL or an online portfolio).
• Updated for the modern design trends, processing UX skills and ability to translate high-level requirements into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
• Even if you don’t have any previous experience as a Mobile Apps Designer, your passion to become such, is your biggest advantage.
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
• Attractive and motivating salary.
• “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment.
• Remote and home office options.
• The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions.
• Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
• Exciting team building events.
• Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
• Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
• CV in English.
• Cover letter.