In the current role you will be challenged to:
• Develop, test, debug, and maintain the application software throughout the product lifecycle.
• Work with Tech team and other cross-functional teams to ensure that projects are delivered according to the requirements and with the highest quality.
• Support the team by defining and analyzing industry best practices.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or similar university degree.
• Good knowledge and understanding of web oriented programming.
• Good knowledge and understanding of .NET Framework 4.5 or higher, .Net Core
• MS SQL and / or Postgre SQL knowledge is an advantage.
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of C# 5 or higher.
• Good knowledge and understanding of MVC 5 or higher.
• Good knowledge and understanding of memory management in .NET.
• Experience with WEB API will be considered a strong advantage.
• Experience with message brokers integration will be considered as a strong advantage
• Good level of English language.
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
• “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment.
• Remote and home office options.
• Attractive and motivating salary.
• The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions.
• Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
• Exciting team building events.
• Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
• Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
• CV in English.
• Cover letter.