In the current role you will be challenged to:
• Monitor company networks and trouble-shoot problems.
• Perform upgrades to network equipment and operating systems.
• Provide support to maintain the availability of key systems and services.
• Identify and suggest system security for all networking solutions.
• Responsible for particular networking area such as firewalls, VPN’s, switches, routers, remote access equipment, internet filters, proxy servers, Voice over IP, etc.
• Provides Level 2 support to help-desk personnel.
• 5+ years of experience in computer configuration and support.
• Deep understanding of LAN / WAN networks; switches; routing; security control and firewalls, load balance, and network user management, remote login.
• Good understanding of UNIX/Linux and Windows system administration.
• Additional knowledge in Fortigate, Freebsd, Hyper-V, VOIP PBX would be an advantage.
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
• “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment.
• Home office options.
• Attractive and motivating salary.
• The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions.
• Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
• Exciting team building events.
• Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
• Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
• CV in English.
• Cover letter.