In the current role you will be challenged to:
• Take part in integration with Back end development.
• Follow strong secure development principals.
• Develop software solutions and database models and scripts.
• Develop user interface, integration interfaces and rules.
• Ensure security requirements alignment within applications.
• At least 2 years’ experience as PHP developer
• Object oriented programming (OOP)
• Experience with relational databases (like MySQL)
• Experience with 3rd-party APIs Integration
• Security standards about development of internet applications is advantage.
• Good command of English.
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
• “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment.
• Home office options.
• Attractive and motivating salary.
• The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions.
• Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
• Exciting team building events.
• Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
• Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us your CV in English.