We are looking for our new PPC Manager to join the team and help us get our brand in front of our target online audience, drive qualified traffic to our website, app store pages, increase leads and revenue. Together, on the long-run we want to bolter our digital presence and lead immediate, high-quality leads.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for all online paid advertising, from researching the best opportunities for our target audience and carefully considering our business goals, through preparing a digital marketing plan with specified target KPIs, target audience profile, target search terms and example search ads, to setting up, launching and optimizing the campaigns. You’ll have to chase the best performance and return on investment.
As a PPC Manager you will work closely with the Marketing manager. You should be well-versed in principles of search engine marketing (SEM) including search engine optimization (SEO.) Being analytical and good with numbers, you will be the driver of the PPC strategy and its day-to-day guardian, monitoring all campaigns on a daily basis and ensuring that they’re performing as effectively as possible. You will have to prepare detailed reports on campaign performance.
We are a team of ambitious people and love to pioneer. You’ll have a high level of autonomy and no day will be the same. You’ll be encouraged to be the best you can be by taking on diverse challenges as we continue to grow and expand our customer base.
In the current role you will be challenged to:
• Prepare effective paid search strategies.
• Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns – Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Programmatic Display Ads.
• Oversee accounts across all ad platforms.
• Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting.
• Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI.
• Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues.
• Produce reports for management purposes.
• Write attractive and concise copy for adverts.
• Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels.
• Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
• Find ways to reduce risk of click fraud.
• Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends.
• At least 3 years of experience as a PPC Manager or Digital Marketing Specialist.
• Experience in data analysis and reporting.
• Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts.
• Familiarity with multiple platforms, including AdWords, Facebook.
• Working knowledge of analytics tools.
• Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel).
• Excellent communication skills.
• Analytical thinking with strong math skills.
• BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field; AdWords certification is a plus.
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
• “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment.
• Attractive and motivating salary.
• Remote and home office options.
• The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions.
• Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
• Exciting team building events.
• Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
• Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
• CV in English.
• Cover letter.