In the current role you will be challenged to:
• Understand and analyze product requirements and communicate with Business analysts;
• Develop test design of user scenarios, test cases and checklists;
• Execute manual tests according to functional specifications, report and process defects;
• Analyze customers’ issues and investigate their root causes and participate in technical discussions;
• Design, deploy, install, provision, troubleshoot, and maintain of internal infrastructure used for testing;
• Configurate verification and maintenance of various types of software through virtual machines;
• Test client-server-based architectures.
• University Degree in Computer Science or similar.
• Basic programming knowledge
• At least 1 year of related experience as a quality assurance specialist
• Sharp eye for bugs and imperfections in the software
• Analytical mindset, ability to solve complex logical puzzles
• Multi-task orientation to handle and manage several projects at once
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
• Experience in managing development processes with Jira or other process management tools
• Experience with Confluence
• Experience with both Linux and Windows operating systems with knowledge in installing, configuring and troubleshooting
• Good command of English
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
• “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment.
• Home office options.
• Attractive and motivating salary.
• The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions.
• Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
• Exciting team building events.
• Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
• Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
• CV in English.
• Cover letter.