Your new job:
• Provide a variety of travel and accommodation services to clients by:
o Air tickets and tourist services sales;
o Presenting travel advice, preparing price offers and organising trips;
o Working with reservation systems;
o Preparing all related documentation;
o Assisting at all stages of organised trip;
o Maintaining professional contact and provide support to clients.
• Relevant university degree;
• At least 1 year related professional experience;
• Experience in work with international reservation systems (Amadeus and/or Sabre);
• Excellent communication and organisation skills;
• Ability to prioritise and work under strict deadlines;
• Pro-active approach and ability to take appropriate decisions;
• Proficient use of MS Office;
• Ability to work with English.
Please apply by sending us your CV and cover letter in English.