In the current role you will be challenged to:
• Review periodically existing clients’ transaction database and create patterns for intersection of further fraud/losses (basic reporting knowledge with MS SQL Studio or mySQL is a must).
• Communicate and report found issues to the Line Manager and/or other Departments.
• Orchestrate the Anti-Fraud Monitoring software (logical rule based engine).
• University degree in Economics, Maths or other relevant.
• Experience with Anti-Fraud or AML software will be considered as a strong advantage.
• Excellent command of English.
• Ability to prioritize and work under strict deadlines.
• Attention to details.
• Proficient use of MS Office.
• Basic MS SQL or mySQL user (select + subselect statements mainly).
• Experience in research and analysis of information.
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
• “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment.
• Attractive and motivating salary.
• The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions.
• Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
• Exciting team building events.
• Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
• Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
• CV in English.
• Cover letter.