In the current role you will be challenged to:
• Build creative sales strategies that are focused on meeting customer acquisition goals and revenue generation for iCard.
• Set goals complying with the attainment of the business’s overall objectives and strive to meet and exceed these goals.
• Create comprehensive and compelling evaluations of existing sales channels and drive improvement and activities to ensure the growth of channels results.
• Oversee the work of Junior Sales Managers.
• Play an analytical role in conducting research and performing analyses on the sales trends and sales teams ensuring prompt delivery and accuracy of daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly reports.
• Track sales activities and create reports that present to the line manager and executive management for use in strategic decision making.
• Participate in trade shows, sales workshops, sales seminars, and events on behalf of the business for the purpose of collecting qualified leads.
• Represent the business beyond the company, participating in industry organisations, associations, etc.
• Have responsibility in the development and maintenance of relationships with existing and new partners that would ensure revenue growth and customer acquisition.
• Identify and develop new market opportunities for the business. Stay up-to-date with industry best practices and standards.
• Collaborate with Finance department to ensure availability of sufficient funds for the sales activities.
• Collaborate with Marketing department to ensure that strategies and objectives are aligned, to ensure marketing initiatives support sales efforts and that these strategies are all aligned to the business’s overall objectives.
• Master’s degree preferred in Communications, Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, or any other related field.
• 5 years of experience as a Sales Operations Manager or Business development Manager.
• Having established contacts and relationships within the business’s industry would be considered an advantage.
• Track record in sales conversion success and performance.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to clarify and resolve issues and concerns of consumers, external partners, senior personnel, junior personnel etc.
• Proficiency in MS Word and PowerPoint.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Self-motivated, proactive, able to work under minimal supervision.
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
• Attractive and motivating salary.
• Remote and home office options.
• The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions.
• Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
• Exciting team building events.
• Card for sport activities.
• Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
• CV in English.
• Cover letter.