The Senior Copywriter takes an active role in all creative processes related to creating high quality content, marketing campaign concepts and developing marketing projects. He is committed to understanding and analyzing user profiles, user needs and business specifics, including and not limited to professional jargon, legal framework, etc.
The Senior Copywriter is an experienced creative who plays a hands-on role in writing clear, and compelling copy for various mediums such as ads, blogs, websites, newsletters, video scripts, etc. He is a skilled researcher, collecting industry specific information for the business, for competitors and for consumers. Good at designing, taking and editing interviews relevant to the brand and compelling to the target audience, always aligned with marketing strategies.
Is this you?
The goal of the Senior Copywriter is to generate and offer to the target audience copy which is both engaging and informative.This is a role for team-spirited, imaginative writers with an eye for detail.
In the current role you will be challenged to:
• Create clear, attractive, original copy following the brand tone of voice.
• Analyze and interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements.
• Collaborate closely wit Social Media Managers, E-mail Marketers, PPC Managers and other marketing professionals on daily tasks and large marketing projects.
• Build on the iCard tone of voice and bring about enriching and improving it.
• Conduct high-quality research, collecting information from external and internal for the company sources.
• Conduct and edit interviews.
• Edit and proof read copy.
• Implement SEO principles to maximize the performance of the copy.
• Source images, graphs and other types of content for written material you prepare.
• Ensure tone of voice consistency across websites, marketing campaigns, social media, print, OOH, TV, digital, radio and web advertising, SMS and email campaigns, etc.
• Participate in brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas.
• 3 or more years of experience as a copywriter or related professional role.
• Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field.
• Knowledge of marketing communications and online content strategies.
• Proficient writing, editing and proofreading skills.
• Knowledge and experience with SEO.
• Strong research skills.
• Experience working on digitally native brands preferred.
• Substantial portfolio of work.
• Superior communications and organizational skill.
• Superior attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple projects are crucial.
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
• “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment.
• Attractive and motivating salary.
• Remote and home office options.
• The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions.
• Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
• Exciting team building events.
• Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
• Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
• CV in English.
• Cover letter.