In the current role you will be challenged to:
• Develop and manage web based Back office system.
• Test, debug, and maintain the software throughout the product life cycle.
• Support release manager to build packages, versions and releases.
• Ensure third level of support for incident management to the production teams and problems resolution.
• Manage a team of developers, set tasks and control the overall process.
• Receive strategies and appointments directly from Executive belt.
• University degree in Computer Science or similar.
• Previous experience in similar role.
• Good technical English.
• Good communication skills.
• Team oriented. Business oriented.
• Analytical and logical thinking.
• Tasks delegation, people management and performance management skills.
• Knowledge or experience in the finance sector would be considered a plus.
Technologies and programming languages used in iCard:
• ASP .NET; .NET; .NET Core.
• PHP (Symfony (2,3) or ZendVarious Frameworks).
• MS SQL Server; mySQL; PostgreSQL.
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
• Attractive and motivating salary.
• Remote and home office options.
• The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions.
• Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
• Exciting team building events.
• Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
• Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
• CV in English.
• Cover letter.