In the current role you will be challenged to:
• Create SM Posts in all supportedformats – Banners, Videos, Canvas, Content.
• Manage SM Channels, incl. update regularly SM content and descriptions – FB, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn.
• Organize SM games to attract new leads and activate the online community.
• Ensure the Social media community grows steadily.
• Ensure Client Engagement Across All Social Media (Comments, Shares of content).
• Reach Online Community Leaders of opinion.
• Attract New iCard Leads.
• Convert Existing Leads into Active Users.
• Minimum 3 years of professional experience on the same or similar position.
• Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree preferred in Marketing, Digital media and PR.
• Knowledge of the best practices in the major social media platforms – Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, You Tube etc.
• Experience in inbound marketing.
• Creative and result oriented personality and ability to think outside and inside the box.
• Hands-on experience with Social Media, Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools.
• Excellent English and communication skills.
• Knowledge of AdWords and Facebook advertising.
• Experience in marketing in the Financial industry will definitely put your application on top of the rest!
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
• Attractive and motivating salary.
• The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions.
• Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
• Exciting team building events.
• Card for sport activities.
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
• CV in English.
• Cover letter.